Check out the latest programme here for time and locations (latest update 10-9)! Please note that this is a preliminary program and exact times or specific workshop-spaces might still change. Last minute changes during the festival will be announced at the info-desk.
See below for an overview of the different workshop with extra information
- “This is what a feminist looks like”: Feminism for beginners (more info)
- D.I.Y. Bike Repair: Fix it yourself with Jeez Louise Bikes! (more info)
- Trans-only feminism & trans-open feminism (more info)
- Feminist theories and practises in Moscow (more info)
- Sketch Battle (more info)
- Intersectional feminism: incorporating other struggles into our feminist praxis (unconfirmed)
- Make Your Own Girl Band (more info)
- No more blurred lines: rewriting the lyrics of sexist pop songs (more info)
- Workshop on consent & communication in our sexual contacts (more info)
- Your Fat Is Political (more info)
- Sexwork, Sexworkers Rights and Queer-Feminism (more info) was planned on saturday, moved to sunday!
- Yoga session
- D.I.Y. Metalworks (more info)
- Men’s role in feminism (more info)
- Organizing a response to sexual assault (more info)
- Women’s Health & Holistic Herbal Medicine (more info)
- Making Vulva Cupcakes (more info)
Plus there will be a two day movie programme, a space where everyone can join in making the F Word Fest zine on the spot, and ofcourse ongoing tattoo sessions in support of the fund for international action groups!