On friday 5-7 pm, we’ll kick off the festival with a writing & performing workshop “Next generation speaks” presented by Warrior Poets. Limited space/sign up required. More info here.
This workshop is hosted in collaboration with Sorry We’re Open, a neighborhood fest about migration, organized by the Side Room.
Saturday and Sunday
On saturday and sunday, there will be a day program full with workshops, lectures and discussions on a wide variety of topics. The list below is a preliminary program, we’re still in the process of adding and confirming more workshops/ discussions so this list will be regularly updated! A detailed time-schedule will be published soon. Saturday & Sunday programme:
- Do fictive images have tangible consequences? more info
- My feminism will be intersectional or it will be bullshit. more info
- Sexism in neuroscience and the need for (queer)feminist theory in natural science. more info
- Is representation through gender quotas emancipatory? more info
- I´d really LOVE to watch that! How to feminist/ queer up porn! more info
- Heavy menstrual pain – part of the deal? more info
- ‘Not your room tonight’ – Panel discussion on the importance of safer spaces and partial exclusion. more info
- Trans health in the Netherlands: State of the art? more info
- Decolonize Beauty and our Bodies – by University of Colour. more info
- Make your own band! Limited space/ sign up required. more info
- GRRRL* Gangs against Streetharassment. more info
- Mobiele smederij / Mobile Blacksmith Shop. more info
We will also host a film program, with Q&A’s with some of the producers. Click here for more info.